Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello all you mommy's out there

This is the first time i set up a real wedsite or blog.My name is Heidi I'm 40 (YUK) mommy i've had 7 YES!!! 7 BOYS!!!!!!!!
Jason 22 (this child is a free spirt)
Christopher(passed away in 1990)
Matthew 19 (he's autistic and bi-polar)
Joshua 17 ( will be 18 in august IF HE MAKES IT!!!!)
Noah 6 (just dignosed with autism)
Jonah 4 (stubborn wants to do everything for himself)
Benjamin ( sweet, smart and adventurous)

i was a CNA for 10 years in home health and a nursing home. worked at walmart 5 years. I met my husband Tim in 2001 in a christian chat room based on the left behind books. I love my God, Family and community. I feel us moms all share the same frustrations, Joys and conflicts. Having 1 child with severe autism and bipolar and now one with asbergers and also Jason my oldest is hearing impaired from birth in both ears. I know how frustrating it can be to have a challenge of raising a child with problems in today society. As moms we tend to take on the blame and the troubles of the world.

I wants to have a place to connect with other moms and share the issues we face and share tips on ways to make life easier.I'm what ABC calls an EXTREME COUPONER!!! in a year of using coupons i save more and get more than i ever did just buying off brands. I'd love to share my tips and secrets to make a grocery shopping Fun YES FUN and exciting. so pop in for tips on special deals..

As women we all know what it's like being a wife LOL you can also vent here. so welcome hope to hear from you all again.

1 comment:

Make & Save said...

Looks good to me..I like the blue/green color..