Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers day!!!

Jonah my 4 year old made daddy a sign it said

my daddy is 60 years old
my dady is 6 lbs and 100 feet tall
my daddys favorite show is mickey mouse clubhouse
my daddys favorite color people
my daddy loves to cook craby pattys
my daddy loves to do dishes
my daddy gives me a bath
my daddy loves to read me jonah ate a whale
daddy really loves ME!!


LOL daddy is really 39
dady is really 225 lbs and 6ft tall but oh well
and the story is Jonah got swollowed by a whale

LOL

1 comment:

Make & Save said...

I don't belive in adhd.....its jsut what they say about kids that dotn wantot mind the teachers and are loud and over barring...I think back to those kids in school so many years ago before adhd was the IN thing, but those kids are all grown up and doing fine these day......